Saturday, 6 April 2013

I AM Sorry For This...


I know you’ll be really disappointed in me, but I cut last night. A lot.
I would add pictures but I know it can be triggering, and besides, it’s probably quite morbid of me to want to. . . 

I set boundaries on what I did to my wrist.  My bracelet hides it completely. Sometimes I kind of want people to see, but maybe it’s just better if they don’t. If none of us do.  

I did all I could within my boundaries. Eventually my arm started shaking and I couldn’t bare it anymore, so I stopped. If you’ve been there, you know how good the sting felt – not wanting even to move my arm - Just lying there, motionless, thoughtless.  For a few minutes you feel you have escaped.  As soon as I shut my eyes though, really disturbing, scary images flashed across my vision and freaked me out.  I knew I had to pray or it would get worse all night, so I did. I felt so ashamed talking to God after what I’d just done. . .   But He is faithful to rescue me and give me peace  when I ask, even right after I sin against Him deliberately. Esh… What a nice God…  This is what always makes me say “I should learn more about this guy.”

I’ve felt really fat lately. I miss how skinny I was in sixth grade when I didn’t really eat.  I woke up today deciding to have an apple as my ONLY food for the day, but I ended up having taco salad and a muffin as well.  -_-   I feel like I can’t get anything right, not even self abuse. But maybe that’s good, because this really isn’t me. *sigh*…. I need to change. 

2 comments:

  1. In fact, I shouldn't even have posted this because even reading about it can be triggering. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry :(, please don't hit a vein! You can die from blood loss :'(. I don't want you to die. Eating food doesn't make you fat. Being super skinny doesn't make you look prettier, being who you are is what makes you so beautiful to me. You don't have to try so hard. Even if some people don't accept you, don't stoop down to their crappy standards. You are amazing the way you are. I'm so sorry :'(.

    ReplyDelete