I'm lost in the dark, and I fall to the ground. Blood on my arms, I feel lost and bound. But He makes me white. . . *Give me life. Paint me whiter. * Redemption awaits. We'll get through this together. To live, the opportunity and choice is MINE! (I've got 100 steps to go. Tonight I'll make it 99!)
Thursday, 2 May 2013
A Month Later
It's been a month without my knife. It's been ok. Everyday I want to cut myself though. There were a couple days maybe where I didn't want to hurt myself once, but mostly I want to everyday at least once. It's really hard not to. I just want to drown everything out because I can't handle it, but I guess I'm surviving so... it's okayy... but it hurts and it's hard. I feel so alone still and always.
Labels:
cutting,
SH,
The world is ugly,
update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment